Like I’ve posted before, I try to bookmark favorite family events throughout the year (mostly free ones!), that are happening throughout our area. Here are a few more that I’ve added to my list:
- Oregon History Museum- Free Day on July 19th
- Oregon Lavender Festival- July 12-13th
- Sand in the City- July 18-20th
- The new 2008 Concerts in the Park schedule for Multnomah County has been posted.
- Portland Festival Symphony’s Free Concerts in the Parks- July 30th- Sept. 7th
- Tualatin Hills PRD Free Concerts in the Parks- June 26-August 12th
- Hillsboro Shute Park Free Concerts- July 10-August 21st
- Regal Cinemas’ Free Family Film Festival- July 15-August 20th
- Free Camping Sites (for RVs)
- SCRAP– Inexpensive Craft/Art Supplies (and a place to donate, if you’re decluttering!)
Remember, most of these are accessible by public transit. Have a fun summer!