- The classical music radio station has been accompanying our morning. It’s belting out a rousing piano piece at the moment, played by my favorite pianist, Jean-Yves Thibaudet.
- Yogurt is being created (resting in the cooler). I am regularly snacking on bowlfuls of this nourishing treat, and it’s time to replenish my supply!
- I’ve just gotten started on creating a version of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, as a Valentine’s treat for my Beloved (who has a long weekend of work ahead of him!).
- Gen is keeping me company in the kitchen, with her little toy stainless steel utensils, and singing while trying out my rolling pin. (She’s already made sure that we each have our aprons on!)
- Next, I’ll be moving on to tidying up the bathroom (ah, I just love those clean, fluffy white towels stacked up on the shelf!), and making a fresh batch of Homemade Air Freshener.
- I’ve been folding laundry in increments; catching up from yesterday’s marathon of washing. (The new washing machine got delivered, and we were excited to get a turn to use it after our landlords.)
- Oh, and perhaps a nap? It was an early morning here today! So, what are you doing today?
Visit Amy for Finer Things Friday!
Visit The Inspired Room for A Beautiful Life Friday.