With hymn-singing during our family worship time before bed, lullabies at night, and joyous humming and praising throughout the day, it is never quiet.
Over and over again, my children call me back to simply worshipping. As they giggle and shout for joy, I can simply worship my Father as a child.
“Make a joyful noise unto the LORD…” (Psalm 100:1)
Calvin sings & plays guitar with our church family’s worship team, while his mom plays the piano. Our little ones love crawling up amid the music stands and microphone cords on Sunday morning, as we begin preparing for Sunday morning worship. (Gen’s dream is to be on the worship team “with her friends” someday!)
These gifted songwriters have put scripture to music. Each song is a Bible verse that starts with a letter of the alphabet; perfect for memorization!
Abe & Liza Philip graciously sent a copy to our family to try out, and they have offered to giveaway one copy to a reader of Frugal Granola!
Liza e-mailed me to let me know that if you would like to purchase music, visit http://www.philipmusic.com/Store.html to get free shipping (instead of the cdbaby website).
Please note: This giveaway is only open to those in the US (or with a US mailing address).
For additional entries (leave a comment for each one you do, so that it can be counted):
- Subscribe for free to Frugal Granola in a feed reader or by e-mail (Let me know if you already do.)
- Follow @frugalgranola on Twitter AND Tweet:
Memorize the #Bible from A-Z through #music! I’m entered to win a #scripture CD with @frugalgranola here–> http://bit.ly/cfn30F
- “Like” Frugal Granola’s Page on Facebook. (Let me know if you already do.)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook or your Blog.
- Email 5 friends about the music/ministry of philipmusic. (Yeah, it’s the honor system. Just let me know if you really did it.)
- Let me know if you’re a worship leader who has decided to use one of philipmusic’s songs with your congregation! (Again, honor system.)
This giveaway will close Wednesday night, June 30th, and I’ll announce the winner on Thursday, July 1st.
Each Thursday, I write a new post in this Simple Living series, so stop by next week!
Photo Credit: tawalker