Some fun finds this week; have a beautiful wintery weekend!
- Loaded Breakfast Potato @ The Ungourmet… A good & simple “bless your husband” breakfast!
- Learning to Let Go @ incourage… Are you letting go, living with open hands?
- Start Cloth Diapering for Only $20 (no sewing!) @ A Heart for Home… As you have the funds, you could add additional covers, etc., but this is a fabulous quick solution when you have *no* money for diapers!
- Announcing the Give: LOVE Project @ Sorta Crunchy… I am so excited to be a participant in this project. I’ll announce when the cards are available. Share this with your friends & family!
- Pillow Week! @ The CSI Project… Many gorgeous tutorials for pillow redecorating.
- Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal @ Design*Sponge… One sentence a day- can you imagine the fun of reading it 10 years from now?
- Katy & The Big Snow… Fun winter reading!
- The Ezra Jack Keats Collection… A “special treat” DVD for rainy days.
- Thai Massage Manual: Natural Therapy for Flexibility, Relaxation, & Energy Balance… an old favorite, still enjoyed.
- The Cabin: Inspiration for the Classic American Getaway… Beautiful.
- Praying in Color: Drawing a New Path to God (Active Prayer Series)… Doodling & Praying!
- Strand Tea Company… Yum.