Throughout the week, I’m constantly bookmarking sites that inspire me. I thought I’d start sharing some of these fun finds with you on the weekends! What are your favorites?
- Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies… We had cookies like these on our honeymoon 8 years ago!
- Patience and Gentleness… Oh, this is my prayer as a mama.
- First Sewing Basket… I know a certain little girl who would love this!
- Who Impacted You in 2010?… What a great idea! Are your favorites on the list?
- You can wallpaper a fridge… really? oh, wow.
- Vintage Junky’s Paper Snowflake Tutorial… Perfect to keep things from looking a little bare, after the Christmas decorations are taken down!
- The Seven Silly Eaters… the little ones laugh so hard at this one, every time.
- Intimate Issues… an eye-opening, delightful, & necessary read for every wife- of any age
- The Rest of God… I’m savoring this one.
- Lotta Jansdotter’s Handmade Living… simplicity in decorating!
- Lily & Thistle’s Paper Dolls… I still love paper dolls, don’t you?