Some of my favorite finds this week… some deeper thoughts this time, but good.
- Snow Muffins @ While Tangerine Dreams… Yes, really- snow! How fun on a chilly day!
- I’m Sorry @ Your Sacred Calling…Some good tips on asking forgiveness.
- Love Your “Enemy” @ girltalk… Are you in a battle today?
- The Worst Reason to Homeschool @ Simple Homeschool… Sound familiar? I love this.
- DIY Upholstered Bench @ The Mother Huddle… Lovely! I’d really like to make this… but I’m not sure we need a bench.
- Riding the Creative Wave @ House on Hill Road… Inspiring. Play & see where the waves take you!
- Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires… A quick read, but some good thoughts.
- Amish Women: Lives and Stories… Some light reading on a quiet afternoon.
- The Duggars: 20 and Counting! Raising One of America’s Largest Families– How They Do It… More fun reading, but there are some good homeschooling tips in there. (It’s also encouraging to read how challenging it was to parent a house of only littles in the early years; it’s not just us!)
Gingercake… Ah, love vintage. So cute!
What are you up to this weekend?