We’re tackling lots of home improvement projects this week, but here are some things I’ve come across over the past week. Have fun browsing!
- Couldn’t Be Easier Slow Cooker Bread Recipe @ Food.com… Calvin has been making his (gluten) whole wheat bread with this recipe, and says it’s delicious!
- Soul-Knots and the Pressing Hand of God @ Ampersand Photography… So true.
- A Day in Our Real Life @ Nourishing Days… The many dishes, blogging and homeschooling, gardening, dirty floors, and laundry… these days sound familiar!
- A Little Announcement @ A Foothill Home Companion… Blarter: a new website for bloggers that barter. (It’s free.)
- DIY Spice Tin Magnets @ The Mother Huddle… Storage + Vintage.
- Reversible Skirt Tutorial @ Luvinthemommyhood… So cute!
- The Red Signal… A sweet & suspenseful old classic (originally published in the early 1900s).
- Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew & Love… These are adorable.
- The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child’s Heart for Eternity… So good.
- The Mood Cure… Actually simple, but such important information for balanced mental/emotional health.
UrbanDesign: Maleah Matthews… I love the vintage-style photography!
What are you up to this weekend?