Our tiny little town is buzzing for Memorial Day weekend here, as travelers head to the mountains, and I’ll be busy with guests. Here are a few of my favorite links this week. Enjoy!
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Lemonade @ Green Kitchen Stories… Doesn’t that just sound like summer?
- Dear Husband (Love for the Middle Years) @ A Holy Experience… So true.
- Beautiful Confession @ The Chuppies… One of those bittersweet heartaches of parenting- in poetry.
- A Chance to Make a Change @ Bellies and Babies… I loved our waterbirth, and this is a discouraging issue! Can you help?
- A Reader’s Take on Unconventional Paint @ Apartment Therapy… What a cute paint idea- and I don’t have to worry about getting paint on the ceiling!
- Basic Child’s Apron + Variations @ Sew Daily… I’ve loved Meg’s work (of Sew Liberated) for quite awhile, and was excited to see this re-release of an old favorite.
- Love & War: Find Your Way to Something Beautiful in Your Marriage… I love this!
- The Little Bookroom… Some amusing classic (but lesser-known) children’s stories.
Erica Lea Photography… Lovely photos!
I hope you have a beautiful weekend!