- Earl Grey & Lemon Cookie Dough Ice Cream @ Serious Eats… This sounds amazing!
- You’ve Got the Time- ESV Audio Drama of the New Testament, with full Sound Effects (free podcasts!) @ Faith Comes by Hearing… Great for the whole family! (HT: Ann @ A Holy Experience)
- Homemade Super Balls @ Making Memories… This looks fun!
- Unplugged Sunday @ Beauty That Moves… This sounds lovely.
- Green Spring Clean @ The Mountain Rose Herbs Blog… Some good, basic natural solutions.
- Build a Little Helper Tower @ Ana White… Perfect for a Montessori home; I’d love to make/have one of these for my toddler! (It looks like purchasing a ready-made one is about $150. I’m excited to see a homemade version!)
- The Illustrated Lark Rise to Candleford… Sweet memoirs of the 1880s, with gorgeous illustrations.
- Honoring Our Cycles (“a companion book to Nourishing Traditions“)… A good refresher, and one of my favorite resources on basic fertility information.
Wild Poppy Shoppe… Cute vintage-inspired items.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!