It’s been a challenging week for us, with many projects in the works, the nearing demise of a car, and the busyness of company. But God has been so good. And I’m celebrating the new sprouts in my garden, and the fragrance of lilacs.
Here are some of my favorite reads of the week.
- Real Food Stockpile: Preservation & Storage Techniques @ Kitchen Stewardship… Lots of good tips!
- The House Made by Compassion @ Chatting at the Sky… Lamentations 3:19 – 22
- A Mother’s Prayer @ Contented Sparrow… Take time to play.
- You Are More Than Your Swim Suit @ The Gypsy Mama… A good reminder.
- I’ve Got Twins! @ Nesting Place… “a paint palette taken straight from God’s handiwork” is always the best!
- Soulful Mother with Charlotte Lyons @ Soule Mama… A sweet handmade gift to welcome the newest Soule baby!
- Walking With God: Talk to Him. Hear From Him. Really. … I love the honesty & vulnerability, and so much of this book is really speaking to where I’m at this week, spiritually.
- Real Food for Mother & Baby… Re-reading this; it’s a favorite!
Old Timer’s Club… Such fun pieces of history.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend!