This week has flown by quickly for me, with visits from friends and family, munching on summer berries, and serving up lots of smoothies in our coffeehouse! Here are some of my favorite links of the week.
- Vegan Milano Cookies @ Post Punk Kitchen… I made a mint version of these for a guest, who loved them! (Great for food allergies, too, even if you’re not “vegan”.)
- 31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Children @ Revive Our Hearts…This is good.
- Let’s Take a Bath in the Magical Forest: Moving Through the Day with Play @ Mothering… I need to remember this.
- How Death Brings Us to Life @ Chatting at the Sky… A good contemplative read (and, my condolences to Emily’s family in this journey).
- How to Decorate (For the DIY’er) Series @ Home Stories A to Z… This sounds like fun.
- 50 Summer Crafts for Kids @ The Long Thread… Wow!
- Little Lost Bat… My daughter & I had happy tears at the end, and held each other a little snugger. A beautiful adoption story (but could be a bit disturbing/dramatic for younger readers; use discernment).
SnuggyBaby… Gorgeous slings & bags!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!