It’s looking like it will be another full weekend for our family, with hosting guests, attending a friend’s wedding, and a baby shower. Here are some of my favorite finds of the week!
- Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumbers @ Alisa Burke… A delicious summer snack or appetizer!
- The Surprising Place That Beauty Sometimes Comes From @ The Gypsy Mama… Everything God created is good.
- Making a Pocket Herbarium @ Rhythm of the Home… A neat educational, seasonal craft.
- 5 Infant Procedures We Skip @ Simple Organic… Life with a newborn is a time of bonding and flexibility.
- Trying It On @ Sew Liberated… “Putting together a home is sort of like going shopping for jeans that fit.”
- Wallet-to-Tote Tutorial @ Sew Mama Sew… A great idea!
- Parenting Is Your Highest Calling: And Eight Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry & Guilt… This was a quick, encouraging read.
- Time of Wonder… A lovely summer story that makes us wish we were at the seaside.
Sewn Natural… Artfully-crafted organic blankets and other gorgeous children’s items.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!