We’ve been savoring handfuls of my favorite yellow pear tomatoes from our garden this week, as well as more wild blackberries. I’m looking forward to a special date night with my husband this weekend (in between hosting guests), before we jump into our new schedule for fall.
- Gluten-Free Bagels! @ Ginger Lemon Girl… Sometimes those wee morning hours just call for a warm bagel.
- When It’s Hard to Find Time for God & Prayer @ A Holy Experience… Ann keenly says, “The only thing that prevents me from praying more is me.”
- Learning Spaces Tour: Nature Study Stations @ Berry Bramble Cottage… Some fun inspiration for outdoor family projects!
- Plan It- Don’t Panic! (A 6-Week Meal Planning Challenge) @ Keeper of the Home… Needing some accountability to finally start (and stick with) a meal plan? Join the group!
- DIY: Maya’s Twinkle Board @ Design*Sponge… Lovely for any season, but especially welcome as the evenings grow darker.
- How to Organize Fabric @ The Mother Huddle… A wonderful (wrinkle-free) idea for storing those fabrics!
- By the Shores of Silver Lake… Our current family read-aloud in the evenings.
Mama West Wind… I think the Waldorf Math Gnomes are hilariously adorable- and brilliant!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!