We had our first week of this new school year these past few days, and are really enjoying it so far. (I’ll share more about that later, if you want.) My children had growth spurts over the summer, so I’ve been sorting through clothing and was pleased with a successful thrift store trip to restock.
We’re enjoying these last fleeting days of summer sunshine, and planning fall projects. Here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls @ Beantown Baker… A fun summer treat!
- Grace For the Good Girl @ A Deeper Story… Good insight (and a great intro to her new book!).
- This is Your Day to Be Awesome @ Inspired to Action… Some fun ideas!
- Struggles in Child Training: Finding Solutions in the Word @ Passionate Homemaking… Some helpful tools for challenging days.
- East Fall Centerpiece Idea @ Make & Takes… Cute!
- Fabric Coffee Sleeve Tutorial @ Skip to My Lou… A sweet gift idea.
- Where Do I Go?… A novel of hope.
- River Cottage Every Day… Simple meal inspiration; we’ve already made the 10-minute chocolate chip cookies for guests.
Harmonica Jane... Cute vintage shop.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!