It’s a busy weekend here, with many guests in town for Labor Day weekend. In spare moments, I’m tossing summer berries into the freezer (while munching on a few wild blackberries), and eagerly preparing for a new season of homeschooling. Here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- Spinoccoli Pizza @ Smells Like Home… I’ve been craving creamy white sauces lately, and this looks like a great way to use garden produce!
- Wrap Them In Love @ A Holy Experience… So many good “mama resources” for the start of a new school year full of grace.
- The Living of Family @ Domestic Serenity… Live life together in the rhythm of your own family.
- You’re Doing Great @ Homeschool.Style.Bytes… Some good encouragement (and remember to keep giving it all back to God, for He tells us not to worry!)
- Bringing Nature Indoors @ Rhythm of the Home… Some soothing tips as you decorate seasonally.
- Creating Watercolor Sketch Books @ Tiny Twist Creative… I think these would be a great option for simple nature journals this year.
- Keeping a Nature Journal: Discover a Whole New Way of Seeing the World Around You… Some lovely inspiration!
- Amish Grace (DVD)… This account of a recent, true event was inspiration for some deep conversation (adults only; not for small children due to sad subject matter).
Dandelion Dream… Such fun shirts, and profits go to their adoption fund.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!