Instead of rushing around to various department stores today, how about browsing through a new book or two, sampling a new recipe, and perhaps getting started on some homemade Christmas gifts?
Here are several of my favorite sales going on right now (including my own!):
Both books contain ideas for homemade gifts and activities for the family (such as during a winter break from school). Herbal Nurturing is full of remedies to help get you through cold & flu season, and start the new year with some healthy options.
For either/both Frugal Granola books:
- A special Black Friday Sale code is THANKFUL40 for 40% off (good only on 11/25/11).
- Discount code THANKS25 for 25% off is good through 11/28/11.
Modern Alternative Mama
Modern Alternative Mama has a selection of books to choose from (full of some of my favorite nutrient-rich recipes), including Against the Grain, Healthy Pregnancy Super Foods, Treat Yourself, and In the Kitchen: Real Food Basics. She is offering the following discounts:
- 60OFFBOOKS for 60% off any book through 6 AM 11/25/11.
- 50OFFBOOKS for 50% off any book through 9 AM 11/25/11.
- 30OFFBOOKS for 30% off any book through the end of 11/25/11.
- 4-book bundle: normal price $24.95; first 40 sets or through noon 11/25/11 are $12.49 with code EBOOKBUNDLE.
- $5OFF to get the 4-book bundle for the 3-book price through the end of 11/25/11.
- 20OFFBOOKS for 20% off any book through 11/27/11.
Kitchen Stewardship is offering various sales on her books, which have our family’s favorite snack recipes, and my “go to” recipes for frugal meals.
I’ve found it’s simple to cancel the subscription if your baby grows or you change your mind, and are great options for baby gifts as well.
I am an affiliate of the companies/products mentioned in this post, and may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Whether you are shopping or not today, I hope you are savoring this glorious season, counting your blessings, and giving thanks for God’s abundant gifts.