It’s been pouring down rain here, and especially chilly (perhaps snow is coming soon?). We’ve been focusing on indoor projects, keeping warm with baked cinnamon rolls and tea, and washing many little outfits after children’s puddle-jumping escapades).
Brainstorming for the holidays have begun, and I’ve stocked up on Northwest cranberries (I love them in kefir smoothies as a snack, as well as saving some for cranberry sauce).
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Bun Muffins @ Comfy Belly… I made these for a breakfast potluck with friends, and they were delicious!
- An INFP Goes to Church @ Sorta Crunchy… Been there.
- Potty Training: almost sent me to therapy @ Make It and Love It… This family’s amusing (in hindsight) “marathon” gave me hope- it will happen!
- Why Today is Special @ Life As Mom… I can so relate.
- Homemade Oxiclean Recipe @ Money Saving Mom… I need to make this!
- Denim Corsage Tutorial @ Somewhat Simple… These would be lovely gifts, and are a great use for repurposing old jeans! (And you don’t have to be a skilled sewer to make them.)
- Princess Adelina: An Ancient Christian Tale of Beauty & Bravery… A sweet retelling of an old classic. (From Vision Forum)
- I Love Lucy- Season One (DVDs)… There has been much laughter on our date nights at home, as we’ve been watching this classic series.
Silk Oak… Some fun original silkscreen designs!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!