During our snowed-in days this past week, I was able to catch up on a bit of my library book stack, as well as tackle some more projects, and visit with friends. Here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- All-Natural Thin Mint Cookies @ Mother Nature Network… I’ve long been a fan of Kimi’s recipes, and am excited to try this one!
- Here I Raise My Ebenezer @ A Deeper Story… What are you remembering
- It Won’t Always Be Like This @ Smockity Frocks… Sometimes you just need to hear that.
- New Slate, Anyone? @ Simply Vintagegirl… We still have a foundation!
- Household Project #2- Done & Dusted @ House on Hill Road… Some helpful tips on sewing a nice bed skirt.
- Learn to Crochet- The Basics (with Video!) @ Colorado Moms … Maybe I’ll actually learn how one of these days!
- The Rhythm of Family: Discovering a Sense of Wonder through the Seasons… The newest edition of simple living encouragement from one of my favorite authors.
- Making Children’s Clothes… A few fun projects in there.
- The Natural Pregnancy Book… Rereading one of my favorites; plus my husband loves the short, encouraging section for Dad.
- This Momentary Marriage… A good one for a deep-thinking read.
- Block Party– The Modern Quilting Bee… Lots of “wonky” takes on traditional quilting patterns.
Miniature Rhino… Cute embroidery.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!