I’ve been immersing myself in “nesting” projects these recent days, as well as phasing back into homeschooling after a bit of a break for celebrations, plus I have a stack of library books awaiting me! Here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- Oatmeal Banana Cookies @ Naturally Knocked Up… A great recipe to bake up as snacks for the little ones; there’s no sugar added!
- Broken @ Beneath My Heart… Will you allow Him to grow beauty in your broken places this year?
- Fighting the Mom-Guilt Battle @ 4tunate… Such good truths.
- I Make My Art By Saying Yes @ Red & Honey… Fresh hope for the new year.
- Make a Rolling Kitchen Cart From an Old Filing Cabinet @ Curbly… A creative solution for small spaces!
- Paper Chain Templates @ Craft Jr. … Some fun templates for a rainy day project (and it’s not just people shapes!)
- The Scent of Water: Grace for Every Kind of Broken… A well-written exploration of grace & humanity.
- Carefree Clothes for Girls… I’ve never tried sewing any of those cute projects from Japanese craft books before, but this one is translated into English. I may give it a try!
The Merriweather Council… The embroidered valentines are adorable.
Also, don’t forget the discount offered from our sponsor, Mom 4 Life! Use the code “frugal” for 10% off through the end of January.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!