- The Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg- Yes, Even with Fresh Farm Eggs @ Paths of Wrighteousness… We have a couple dozen eggs from Grandma’s chickens waiting for us in the fridge, so I’m excited to see these tips!
- Pour Yourself Out @ Simply Vintagegirl… Real blessing.
- What Do They Really Want? @ The Finer Things in Life… So true.
- What I Would Feed My Family on a Monthly Budget of $250 @ Keeper of the Home… Good grocery/budget tips!
- How to Get the Sour Smell Out of a Dishcloth @ eHow… Sometimes you just need a tip like this. (Isn’t vinegar amazing?)
- Felt Valentines & Envelopes @ Everyday Celebrations … I made these as a Valentine’s gift for my children, so they now have “pretend mail” that regularly appears in their many games of imagination. Fabulous entertainment and so easy to make!
- The Birth Partner… My husband and I have both gleaned some helpful thoughts from this extensive book.
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth… Definitely an essential read before birthing; one of my favorites.
- When Children Love to Learn: A Practical Application of Charlotte Mason’s Philosophy for Today… An encouraging read, in the midst of our school year.
Clementine Patterns… Sweet embroidery patterns! I love the Psalm 127 one.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!