It has been a busy week of appointments, meetings, and other projects in our home. Spring seems to be peeking around the corner, bringing us a bit more sun- and outside projects as well! Here are some of my favorite links of the week:
- Ultimate Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes @ Budget Savvy Diva… A simple solution for this favorite cold weather food!
- All Miracles @ I Take Joy… Yes, this is joyful living.
- You Never Marry the Right Person @ Relevant Magazine… Marriage changes us.
- Perfect @ Jumping Tandem… So true- those captured moments aren’t all the time.
- The “How To’s” of My Bathroom @ Not Just a Housewife… I love the old doorknobs as towel hooks!
- A Treasure Book @ Bloesem Kids … What a fun project!
- Raising Your Spirited Child… Such good tips & encouragement!
- The Practical Guide to Patchwork… Modern takes on some basic designs.
- The Maker’s Diet… Revisiting some favorite recipes.
- The Christian Childbirth Handbook… Our family’s “go-to” resource as we prepare for birthing.
The Wood Garden… Sweet wooden items for babies & children.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!