We’re planning on celebrating Father’s Day weekend with family, as well as a busy time of work at the inn.
We’ve had a week of finger-painting, puddle jumping, brownie-making, library browsing, berry-munching, lavender-planting, egg gathering, classical music listening, doctor visiting (all’s well for now!), and smoothie sipping.
Here are some of my favorite links this week:
- Paleo Blackberry Bars @ What Runs Lori… This looks yummy!
- Why Sinking is the Only Way to Float @ Chatting at the Sky… So thankful for grace.
- How to Get the Most Out of a Homeschool Conference @ Timberdoodle… Some good tips, as I’ll be heading to one this week!
- Today’s Note To Self @ Mom Heart… He is present.
- Tony’s Hornby Island Caravan @ Tiny House Blog… I still dream of living in a “tiny house” someday (and look at those neat branch shelves in the kitchen!).
- 25 (More) Craft Ideas for Boys @ Red Ted Art … Some fun ideas for both boys & girls!
- Spirit-Led Parenting: From Fear to Freedom in Baby’s First Year… I loved this! I think this is a book every new mama (and daddy!) needs to read.
- Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple & Comforting Recipes… Lots of delicious treat!
Willow Handmade… A shop of darling items!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
(And, happy birthday to my Mama today!)