On the day after Thanksgiving, I like to cozy up at home, and start making homemade gifts, begin preparing decorations, and get ready for Advent (in between pieces of leftover pie and cups of tea!). I avoid those crazy, crowded shopping malls and their special deals.
If you’re like me, you may enjoy the following deals as you make your preparations.
Instead of rushing around to various department stores today, how about browsing through a new book or two, sampling a new recipe, and perhaps getting started on some homemade Christmas gifts?
I’m excited to offer 50% off any total purchase of Frugal Granola ebooks. Today (Friday, Nov. 23 & tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 24), use code THANK50 for 50% off your shopping cart total.
Herbal Nurturing is full of remedies to help get you through cold & flu season, and start the new year with some healthy options. All the books offer some homemade gift ideas, plus family activities to keep the kids busy (or for homeschooling).
Here are a couple of my favorite other sales going on right now:
A Delightful Home
Simple Scrubs to Make and Give is the book I turn to first when I need a quick, but homemade stocking stuffer. (It’s also the book I direct my family to each holiday for my favorite gifts to receive, as well!) It will be 30% off, using code THANKS. It expires on 11/26 at 11:59 pm PST.
Modern Alternative Mama
Modern Alternative Mama has a selection of books to choose from (full of some of my favorite nutrient-rich recipes), including Against the Grain, Healthy Pregnancy Super Foods, Treat Yourself, and In the Kitchen: Real Food Basics. she is also releasing a brand new book today: Festive Traditions: A Real Food Guide to the Holidays! Use the following discount codes:
- Complete Collection 35% off code (Black Friday): HOLIDAYCOLLECTION
- All books 50% off (Black Friday, first 50 books): BLACKFRIDAY50
- All books 30% off (Black Friday): BLACKFRIDAY30
Kitchen Stewardship is offering various sales on her books, which have our family’s favorite snack or dessert recipes, and my “go to” recipes for frugal meals to stretch the grocery budget.
Check out the following deals:
- code BFRIDAYHALF for half off any of the already reduced eBook bundles! A reader could get all 4 eBooks, over $33 value, for $12.50 with the super pack. Code expires Friday 11/23 at midnight EST.
- code BFRIDAYBEANS for 60% off The Everything Beans Book – first 50 customers only – starts at 5:00 a.m. EST (new info!)
- code BFRIDAY2NDS for 40% off The Everything Beans Book, Healthy Snacks to Go, or Smart Sweets – through midnight on Sunday, 11/25.
I am an affiliate of the companies/products mentioned in this post, and may earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Whether you are shopping or not today, I hope you are savoring this glorious season, counting your blessings, and giving thanks for God’s abundant gifts.