Herbal Adventures: A Pocket Guide of Seasonal Natural Remedies
by Michele Augur of Frugal Granola
Download the eBook now for only $6.50!
Traveling, outdoor adventures, and active lifestyles often result in a need for a little extra comfort care.
This simple guide, with over a dozen remedies and additional tips, will assist you in putting together a staple kit for excursions, or serve as a quick dosing/shopping reference. Items in this assortment also make wonderful homemade gifts for your favorite gardener or outdoor enthusiast!
My first book, Herbal Nurturing: A Family Healing & Learning Guide offers a more extensive collection of remedies and long-term nourishment ideas, as well as a selection of family activities. This current installment focuses on some of the more seasonal concerns, which you may encounter on a short-term basis.
Both ebooks complement each other, providing additional resources and suggestions, without much overlap. For your convenience, I have adapted a few of the formulas, but recommend keeping both copies available for use.
If you’re entering a season of campfires, hiking, road trips, and other adventures, make sure you are prepared to naturally soothe burns, nausea, scrapes, bugs, stings, poison ivy, nosebleeds, food poisoning, insomnia, fungal infections, and more.
Select from homemade remedies with simple instructions, or suggestions for quality commercially-made products at the store, using herbs, essential oils, or homeopathics, based on your preference. It includes an often-requested supply checklist, along with the handy symptom index for quick reference.
Finally, First Aid you can feel good about.
What others are saying:
“Michele’s original book, Herbal Nurturing, has long been one of my go-to resources for healing my family. So when I first saw “Herbal Adventures,” I was thrilled to have a supplemental book that would see us through the summer season of bug bites, camping adventures, and long days of swimming.
And Michele has not disappointed. This thorough little pocket guide gives much-needed wisdom that is easy to find, easy to understand, and easy to put into practice. Michele’s passion for herbs and natural healing spills out onto these pages and I have no doubt that you’ll soon find yourself inspired to discover a new herb, try a new remedy, or seek a new adventure.”
- Kresha Faber, NourishingJoy.com
“Herbal Adventures is a must have for adventures, regardless if Herbal Nurturing is part of your collection or not. This tiny book is packed full of natural remedies. Michele has you covered, whether you are looking to a natural bug repellent, soothe an upset tummy with a fragrant tea, or soothe a sunburn. Heal your body with God’s gift of herbs!”
- Katie Stanley of NourishingSimplicity.org
Buy it Here for only $6.50!
If you don’t have a PayPal account, go ahead and click on the “pay with PayPal button” after adding it to your cart. Then it will give you the option to continue through the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” link, to securely use a credit/debit card (I don’t ever see your financial info!).
Love the book? Join the affiliate program, and earn 30% for each book you sell!
- Each affiliate receives their unique sales account “tracking” link. When someone purchases a book after clicking on your link, you will earn 30% of that sale. You can use your link anywhere to promote eBooks (Facebook, Twitter, email; you don’t need to have a blog!).
- For PayPal payments, affiliates are paid by the 15th of the subsequent month after the sales.There is no minimum! If you don’t have a PayPal email address, contact me, and I can arrange to send your payment by check. In your note, let me know what email address you’re using with eJunkie. (Affiliates are identified by their email address, in my accounts on eJunkie.)
- For payments by check, I will mail your payment on the subsequent month after you accrue $25 in your account. This helps save on postage/paperwork costs.
- You will not receive an affiliate payment for any books you purchase yourself.
- Do not advertise using “spamming” methods, and do not advertise on any “non-family-friendly” sites. You must be 18 or older to be an affiliate.
Use the images below for advertising.
Copy & paste the images to your computer, then link by adding in your unique affiliate code.
To get your unique affiliate code link, click on the “Get Affiliate Code” button, and then highlight just the section of the hop link that shows something like this: “https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/……aff=123456″ target=”ejejcsingle”, and right click to copy. Then, paste it into the ad image code that you want to use.
This book does not contain photos. If you would like additional photos for promoting this book, contact me, and I can provide you with some. (But I highly recommend preparing some remedies yourself, and taking pictures of your own efforts!)
468×60 (half banner; perfect for email or blog footers!)
728×90 (full banner; click to view full size image)
More graphics coming soon! Let me know if you need something different. I’d be glad to send them your way!